Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Steve-O Grateful to Nicole Richie for Teasing His Jiblets


Professional "Jackass" STEVE-O dished all the pathetic details about his hook-up with NICOLE RICHIE to HOWARD STERN on Tuesday, saying he did spend the night with the lollipop-headed heirhead but was too chicken to make a move! So he jerked off to her backside.

"She had her back to me," he said, "and she was dead asleep when I rubbed the first one out. I was, like, trying to wake her up when I was rubbing one out ... and ultimately I squeezed her hard enough the second two times she was totally awake. She never rolled over to face me." Far from being offended by this total rejection however, Steve-O said he was grateful she was even there. "I was being so careful not to offend her in anyway because I wanted to be in those tabloid magazines!" he says.

"I loved it!" he continues. "She said, 'I just broke off an engagement,' and the truth is she wanted some publicity for something other than being skinny. It was a big publicity stunt. She would come pick me up. I don’t drive. I think she called the paparazzi too. These muther effers were coming from all directions. I'm even giving interviews to the video paparazzi, and I thought this is the kind of scrutiny I WANT to be under. I want to be in the tabloids! I fuckin' loved it. I have no hard feelings. I don’t think she has any hard feelings for me."

As for Nicole's extra-crispy chicken bones, Steve-O says he has no problem with her skinny physique: "I didn't care what she fuckin' ate. I think she looks a lot damn better skinny than fat!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home