Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alyssa Milano Unveils Cute Ballpark Tops

Just when I thought ALYSSA MILANO's legacy to the world would be bad "Who's the Boss" and "Charmed" re-runs, girlfriend has surprised me by launching her own fashion line of cute, sporty tops girls can wear to baseball games. "Women should be able to look stylish while cheering on their favourite team," she says. Go on, girl! If you're a sports fan or your boyfriend has ever dragged you to a baseball game, you know it's almost impossible to look stylish and sporty -- esp with all those goofy foam fingers and giant cups of beer floating around. Alyssa's tops, called TOUCH by Alyssa Milano, look like they come in kimono styles and even cinched blouses with various team logos "tastefully" displayed. She even has jeans! I for one am psyched to see the line when it comes out in stores Spring 2007.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.2mlm2you1.org

the website is very professional because the
Exactly my sentiments. But I am so scared of the coming war with Iran that I keep reading
about, and so cynical about how this boob-tube nation (USA) works that I think it's
probably too idealistic to go for a whole platoon, and just get behind one person: Bob
Bowman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home